Part I – Budgeting
- Review and adjust your monthly expenditures which you begin in class considering (rent, insurance, loans, food, etc)
- Calculate your monthly and yearly minimum income requirement plus an additional amount for launching your business.
- List your top 3 revenue streams and detail a realistic estimate of what you expect to bring in which each.
- Create a detailed list of benchmarks and deadlines for each of these three revenue streams, beginning with next week.
Part II: Multimedia
- Interview your subject using a digital audio recorder, video camera or computer (using an external mic).
- Create a shot list based on those parts of your interview that you hope to illustrate visually either with stills or video.
- Submit an outline for the for the multimedia piece detailing the the video and audio content of the piece.