Assignment 11 – Business Plan
Compiling the materials you’ve produced over the term and following the structure outlined in class, produce a business-marketing plan for your new photography business. The plan should include important definitions including, but not limited to the following:
- Executive Summary
- Mission Statement
- Goals (Financial, Creative, Short-term, Long-Term)
- SWOT Analysis
- Marketing-Promotions-Networking Details
- Pricing Structure
This will be due in two weeks and will serve as your Final.
Business Plan Resources:
- Small Business Administration – Business Plan Resources
- Black Star Rising – Articles on the Business of Photography (including multi-part series on writing a business plan)
Articles of Note:
- Amateurs Impact on Pro Photographers – NY Times
- Comments on NY Times Article
- Is Stock Photography Killing Photojournalism?