Assignment #3 – Portrait
This next portrait assignment requires the following.
- A portrait of an individual that reflects your unique approach and style as a photographer.
- A 11 x 14 color or black & white print. Make it the best quality print that you are capable of.
- The subject must be either:
- A person who has been discharged or forced to leave the armed forces due to the “Don’t ask. Don’t tell” policy.
- A person who has lost someone to violence
This is an A or F assignment. All the requirements of the assignments must be met in order to receive the “A” grade for the assignment.
You may opt out of the assignment. If you choose to option out of this assignment, you may do so by e-mailing me a message stating that by Midnight, tonight September 29th. Do not include an explanation or excuse. Simply state that you are opting out of the assignment. You will not receive an F for the assignment if you choose to do so and no one will know that you’ve opted out of the assignment.