For the next class session, please prepared to pitch your personal project for the term. As discussed during the first day of class, this project should possess the following qualities:
- Be inspired by something that you are passionate about besides photography.
- Allows you to produce a significant body of work within the time that we have
- Has a clear idea, premise or focus. It can’t just be a project that allows you to practice some particularly technique.
- Choose a project that you would love to be hired for to produce.
- Make it a challenge for yourself, not merely an opportunity produce half-hearted, half-ass work.
- Provide some example of work (your own or some else’s which provides a source of inspiration
- Lastly, but most importantly, bring in an idea that can really excite us as potential viewers.