Part 1. Produce a professional estimate based on the content of the e-mail that I will sending you. Be as thorough and detailed. Bring a printed copy to class, but also e-mail me a PDF of the estimate BEFORE class.
Part 2. Write on entry on your blog on any topic regarding your photography, projects, inspirations, etc.
5D Mark II Filmmaking Resources
- Canon 5D Mark II Shooting Basics (This precedes the firmware updates, but provides some good information).
- Canon 5D Mark II Firmware Update (Info on how to do this and what changes are available).
- Planet 5D Blog (One of the best resources for everything related to record video with the 5D Mark II
Photographer Multimedia Examples
- Radcliffe Roy (pay particular attention to the shots where the subject is not talking but instead reacting. Those are great for option in the editing process. )
- Nadia Sliwka
- Maleonn (though this is a high-end professional production, pay particularly attention to the way he is lit and composed with the two set-up with him.