Part I. AARP Editorial/Multimedia Assignment
- Find subject and location for interview & shoot
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Produce a storyboard based on the key points of the edited interview that you intend to shoot.
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC)
- Conduct an audio interview with your subject and submit edited audio files on a USB Memory stick. (Submit as .wav file).
- Interview a working professional photographer who believe is achieving some level of success. Focus on the topic of “What I wish I’d learned in art school, college was…..”. Discuss why they believe that point was so important and how they have dealt with it in their career. Provide your own thoughts on the topic. Write an entry on your blog of between 250-500 words. Include a link to their website or blog. (Do not interview a current Art Center student).
- Write 3 multiple answer questions based on reading material (see below). Please print and include your name on the page.
- ADBASE Podcast interview with Amy Feitelberg -Outside Magazine
Audio Recording and Editing Resources