Part I. AARP Editorial/Multimedia Assignment
- Shoot your stills for your multimedia piece & ambient audio
- Begin editing your multimedia on Final Cut
- Write a blog entry on your progress in the multimedia piece. Include information on the subject matter and emphasize how your collaboration with your new team is different from the first two assignments. What are you doing differently in this group than you did before?
- Review the previous reading assignments to prepare for the mid-term which will consist of multiple-answer questions based on the reading materials and videos.
Part II – The Editing Process Exercise
- Those students who volunteered will bring in 30 4×6 prints of their body of work. (Please include your existing portfolio if you have one.)