Part I: Editorial Assignment
- Amend docs based on comments in class today (estimate, schedule, equipment list, etc)
- Shoot and edit images and submit 20 selects on USB disk w/delivery memo.
- Submit Project bible and include final invoice, delivery memo and project assessment. (DRM)
- Write a blog entry on a personal project of another photographer that would have loved to have done yourself. Explain the details of their project and why it resonated with you. Describe what your own dream personal project would be and why you would be th ideal person to do it. What’s standing in your way of doing it?.
- Write 3 multiple answer questions based on the article listed below. Include four possible answers and please indicate which is the correct answer.
Welcome to the the Summer 2012 Session of the Working Photographer II course. I am looking forward to collaborating with you in the coming weeks to develop your careers as professional photographers. Please utilize this sight as a reference and as a resource for all the things that we discuss and work on in class.
Part I. Editorial Food Assignment
- Find subject and location for shoot
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC) Bring a total of three complete copies to class.
- Include sample shot or materials
- Create WordPress blog w/ entry on your role in first editorial assignment (remember to link to WPII Facebook page)
- Write 3 multiple answer questions based on reading material (see below). Please print and include your name on page.
ASMP Business Form Tutorial