Assignment Final – Athletic Apparel Commercial Assignment
- Come up with a idea, subject and setting for a pieced based on the L. Armstrong Quote “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”
- Find a subject and scout for the still and multimedia shoot.
- In the estimates and invoices, the shoot should be written up as it were being shot in San Fransisco. So, consider costs of travel, hotel, rentals, food, etc in the financials).
- Come in with a storyboard for the multimedia and shots of locations. (This is mandatory).
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC) – Remember that there are two DRMs for these final two assignments.One is for the multimedia shoot and the other for the still shoot. In your production book, please indicate which DRM is responsible for which part of the assignment.
- Write a blog entry on what has been the most challenging aspects of taking this class and how you resolved or worked through those issues.
- Read and submit to the 50 Question Take Home Quiz
- Seth Joel Photography
- Joel Grimes
- Lebron James: Rise
- Shinya Kimura
- Nike Spec – What Did You Get Up For?