Welcome to the the Fall 2012 Session of the Working Photographer II course. I am looking forward to collaborating with you in the coming weeks to develop your careers as professional photographers. Please utilize this website as a reference and as a resource for all the things that we discuss and work on in class.
Part I. Editorial Food Assignment
- Find subject and location for shoot
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC) Bring a total of three complete copies to class.
- Include sample shot or materials
- Create WordPress blog w/ entry on your role in first editorial assignment and share what you hope to learn from this assignment as well as the course in the coming weeks. (remember to link to WPII Facebook page)
- Write 3 multiple answer questions based on reading material (see below). These questions must be based on the reading assignment and offer 4 potential answers. You must include a notation for the “correct” answer in order to receive full credit for this assignment. The questions must be thoughtful and reveal your understanding of the reading material. If it does not meet this criteria, you will not receive a credit for the submission.
- Bring in your current portfolio