Part I. Create mindmap/storyboard for your multimedia piece.
Part II. Print your PDF Folio and a promo card for our meeting with Amy Feitelberg.
Part III. Write a blog entry on your role in these last two assignments and describe how the previous assignments have impacted the way you are working as a team and working on these particular assignments.
Assignment Final – By Hand
- Come up with a idea, subject and setting for a pieced based on a profiles on a craftsman, an artist, or an artisan, a that uses their hands.
- Find a subject and scout for the still and multimedia shoot.
- This is produced as a personal project. So, while there is no estimate or invoice, you still need to produce a cost of production including the paying of assistants, materials, crew, models, etc.
- Come in with a storyboard for the multimedia and shots of locations. (This is mandatory).
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, cost estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC) – Remember that there are two DRMs for these final two assignments.One is for the multimedia shoot and the other for the still shoot. In your production book, please indicate which DRM is responsible for which part of the assignment.
- Produce a PDF Portfolio based on the the Lightroom instruction. I provided in class. Print it and create as nice a presentation as possible. If you want to print it through a local service bureau you are welcome to.
Bring the following to next class:
- The completed images from the music industry assignment on USB or external HD
- Production book (with revised estimate and invoice based on our work in the previous class
- The agreement that the DRM has made for the performer(s) that the team photographed for the assignment,
- Bring your expanded edit to12-15 images that you have built from your “core 8” that we worked on earlier in the term
- Bring a laptop loaded with Lightroom 4. (If you do not have a laptop, you will be working with someone else in the class).