Part I: Editorial Assignment
- Amend docs based on comments in class today (estimate, schedule, equipment list, etc)
- Shoot and edit images and upload to Dropbox folder by Sunday. I will be e-mailing link to Dropbox folder in an e-mail.
- Submit Project bible and include final invoice, delivery memo and project assessment. (DRM and PC)
- Write a blog entry on your the goals of your personal project. Include a description of another photographer from whom you are drawing inspiration from related to this project. Include a link to their website or a video?
- Include at least 1 link this week that you believe would be helpful to the team or group. It can be an article or a profile that you think that’s worth sharing.
Welcome to the the Spring 2013 Session of the Working Photographer II course. I am looking forward to collaborating with you in the coming weeks to develop your careers as professional photographers. Please utilize this website as a reference and as a resource for all the things that we discuss and work on in class.
Part I. Street Fashion Assignment
- Coordinate location, shoot dates, equipment list, etc to fulfill the demands of the assignment.
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC) Bring a total of 6 complete copies to class. (1 for team, 1 for the instructor and 1 for each other team).
- Include sample shot or materials
- Create a Dropbox (www.dropbox.com) account where the production book will be saved and readily access by all members of the team.
- Create WordPress blog w/ entry on your role in first editorial assignment and share what you hope to learn from this assignment as well as the course in the coming weeks. (remember to link to WPII Facebook page)
- During the second week, write an entry on your plans for the personal project. Detail how this will challenge you and how the work will be different from what you’ve produced in the past. Detail what obstacles you believe would stand in your way of achieving your goal and what steps you are going to take to ensure you can meet your deadlines.
- Contribute 2 posting/links to articles or websites in the next two weeks on the class’s Facebook page which relates to the work you are doing in your group and personal assignment. Please try to contribute posts that will be beneficial to other members of the class.