I was very pleased to see the results from the first assignment, especially to the team effort required to pull it off. Here are the details for next week.
Part 1. Editorial Assignment #2
- Begin coordinating for the editorial shoot on black dogs including procuring a subject, a shoot date and other logistics.
- Compile a production book including all the usual items excluding of course delivery memo, invoice, assessments and property releases.
- Bring in an image of the “talent” for the shoot to share in your presentations.
Part II: Blog Entry
- Write a blog entry on a magazine and publication that you would be interested shooting for editorially. Include in the entry why the magazine interests you with a link the magazine’s website.
- Include information on how the current editor of the publication is, 3 photographer whose work has recently been published in the title.
- Include a link to a specific photo spread or article on their website that you found especially interesting and explain why.
- Please post a link to this blog entry on the Working Photographer II Facebook page for full credit.