Part I. Food Cooperative Commercial Assignment
- Find subject and location for interview & shoot
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Create a estimate that is based on a good balance between the needs of the client and focus on delivering a quality product for a fair price. Take the initiative to refine what you are willing to deliver for the price you submit in the estimate.
- Conduct an audio interview with one of your team mates and submit edited audio files and e-mail me a 30 second clip. Upload the edited clip to the Dropbox folder with the name of the DRM for the assignment.
Part II. Blog Entry
- From the recent assignments in this course, I want you to write about what considerations you would now make when hiring someone to assist you on a paid shoot.
- What are the 3 strengths you would be looking for and what are the three weaknesses.
- Try and site some examples of what you have learned in the last two assignments which informs these weaknesses and strengths.
- ADBASE Podcast interview with Amy Feitelberg -Outside Magazine
Audio Recording and Editing Resources