Assignment Final – By Hand
- Come up with a idea, subject and setting for a pieced based on a profiles on a craftsman, an artist, or an artisan, a that uses their hands.
- Find a subject and scout for the still and multimedia shoot.
- This is produced as a personal project. So, while there is no estimate or invoice, you still need to produce a cost of production including the paying of assistants, materials, crew, models, etc.
- Come in with a storyboard for the multimedia and shots of locations. (This is mandatory).
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, cost estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC) – Remember that there are two DRMs for the final assignment.One is for the multimedia shoot and the other for the still shoot. In your production book, please indicate which DRM is responsible for which part of the assignment.
Assignment #4 – Music Management Photo Assignment
- Find musician or band for the shoot.
- Come up with a concept for the shoot that you develop with your team and in consultation with the band.
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, flight, hotel accommodations, studio rentals, equipment inventory)
- Be thorough with the estimate especially with the Portland-end of the project
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC)
- The estimate must include specific details on hotels, studio space, location, permits, rentals, catering, travel days, etc.
- Post a blog entry showcasing album/cd art that you believe utilized exceptional photography. Identify and tell us a bit about the photographer and his work. Explain why the images used both in the cover and/in in the insert resonate with you.
Part I. Urban Farming Cooperative Multimedia
- Edit your 1.5 – 2 minute multimedia presentation
- Bring the video to class an external HD and upload to Dropbox folder (please e-mail me once you have confirmed the upload).
- Update production book, paying particularly attention to the invoice and estimate based on the discussion in class yesterday.
Part II: – Blog Entry
- Review the latest group of photographer from the PDN 30 2013 and choose two photographers who work resonates with you. Please explain what it is about their work that resonate with you and why.