Assignment #4 – Music Management Photo Assignment
- Find musician or band for the shoot.
- Come up with a concept for the shoot that you develop with your team and in consultation with the band.
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, flight, hotel accommodations, studio rentals, equipment inventory)
- Be thorough with the estimate especially with the Portland-end of the project
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC)
- The estimate must include specific details on hotels, studio space, location, permits, rentals, catering, travel days, etc.
- Post a blog entry showcasing album/cd art that you believe utilized exceptional photography. Identify and tell us a bit about the photographer and his work. Explain why the images used both in the cover and/in in the insert resonate with you.