Assignment Final – By Hand
- Come up with a idea, subject and setting for a pieced based on a profiles on a craftsman, an artist, or an artisan, a that uses their hands.
- Find a subject and scout for the still and multimedia shoot.
- This is produced as a personal project. So, while there is no estimate or invoice, you still need to produce a cost of production including the paying of assistants, materials, crew, models, etc.
- Come in with a storyboard for the multimedia and shots of locations. (This is mandatory).
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, cost estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC) – Remember that there are two DRMs for the final assignment.One is for the multimedia shoot and the other for the still shoot. In your production book, please indicate which DRM is responsible for which part of the assignment.
- Vincent Laforet Recommendation for 5D Mark II
- Importing tips for native files of 5D Mark II and 7D into Final Cut.
- 5D Mark II basics tips
- Planet 5D Blog
- Converting 5D Mark II and 7D files for editing in MPEG Streamclip.
- DIY Focus Puller for $1.00