Things are wrapping up for the term. Here is what’s expected for the final class. Please read this carefully.
- Upload the video to the Vimeo account used for the previous assignment.
- Please include a credit title at the beginning or end identifying the members of the team involved in its production
- A copy of the production bible (excluding an estimate, invoice or delivery memo).
- Include a cost assessment (which assumes that you would have compensated the team for their time and other hard costs)
- Bring a printed magazine or book of your final assignment. (Loose prints are not acceptable for the final)
- Provide me a PDF version of the layout of the book/magazine which you will upload using the class Dropbox folder. (Please create a folder with your name).
Continue work on final assignment including shooting, editing and revising production book.
Here are several resources that Ellen and Alison wished to share with you.
•Film LA – http://www.filmla.com/
•Space Station Casting – http://www.spacestationla.com/
•LACasting – http://home.lacasting.com/
•King Kong Production Vehicles – http://kingkongtrailers.com/
•Locations Unlimited, Inc. – http://www.locationsunlimited.com/
•Tom Pickard Insurance – http://www.tcpinsurance.com/
•Reel to Reel Locations – http://www.rtrlocations.com/
•On Location Education – http://www.onlocationeducation.com/
•BlinkBid – http://www.blinkbid.com/
•Permits Unlimited – Denise Wheeler – http://www.filmpermits.com/
Weather – http://www.yr.no/place/United_States/California/Los_Angeles~5368361/hour_by_hour.html