Part I. Multimedia Assignment – Active Senior & Contending with Failure
- Find subject and location for interview & shoot based on the focus a subject over the age of 65 who very active as an artist, athlete or providing a community service.
- Besides the story arc of what serves as their passion, work on finding a story of how they experience and rebounded from failure
- Conduct a pre-interview and create a rough outline of the 3 key points of interest that you wish to make the focus of your 2-minute multimedia piece.
- Create an extensive shot list of storyboard based on your pre-interview and your search of the subject.
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Conduct an audio interview with one of your team mates and submit edited audio files and e-mail me a 30 second clip. Upload the edited clip to the Dropbox folder with the name of the DRM for the assignment.
- The license should include first time use for print and web
Part II. Personal Project
- Photographs things that you are extremely passionate about (things you love and hate).
- Create images that express how you feel about those things. Convey that in the photograph.
- Submit 3-4 4×6 prints.
- Also bring in any other images from the previous assignment that you have an affinity for (no more than 5).
What is due next week:
- A draft of the production book
- A presentation which will include discussion of the 3 story points
- A detailed shot list and/or storyboard
- A prepared presentation based on the structure practiced the previous week.
- 4-6+ prints from the personal project assignment
- ADBASE Podcast interview with Amy Feitelberg -Outside Magazine
Audio Recording and Editing Resources