During this week, we’ll be conducting the shoots with your subjects if you haven’t already produced these. You will be bringing in a selection of images from the shoot. As well as the favorite images, I’d like to see others which can give us a sense of the feel of the shoot and what you were able to draw out of your subject. You’ll be revising the production book, based on the critiques from Assignment 1 and the discussion of the estimate and invoices from class today. You need only bring a single bound copy of the production book to class.
Be prepared to do your presentations on the production. It can help your presentation greatly, if as a time you determine exactly what each team member will share with the myself on the class. Create a list of talking points and make sure that each one of you knows what the other will speak on. This will help to create a more seamless and cohesive presentation. Remember, that your presentation is a key factor in my assessment of your performance.
Continue to work on your personal project and be prepared to bring your 4×6 prints which reflect that work that you have done during the week. We may not due the roundtable discussion that we did today, but you should still be prepared to discuss your progress, should I call on you.
- A Photo Editor – Pricing and Negotiations
- Blink Bid Software
- Photo Biz (another estimate and invoice software)
Due Next Week
- A selection of images in your shoot. No more than 30. Upload 72dpi jpegs at a resolution of than 1500dpi on the long end . Upload them using a Dropbox folder no later than February 9th at 9 p.m.
- A completed bound production book signed by the DRM
- The group self assessment with the teams list of best practices culled from the self-evaluation.
- Additional 4×6 prints of your personal project.