This is the week to complete the editing of your multimedia piece, which should run between 2 – 3 minutes. You should include selects from your still images as well as the audio interview you conducted with your subject. You should schedule and conduct your interview this week or by this weekend to provide you enough time to dedicate to editing. Remember that there is also a hero shot still that is part of this assignment. So, please remember to make this part of your final submission which is all due in two weeks.
Please continue on your personal projects and be prepared to bring in your new 4×6 for next week’s class session.
- iMovie 11 Tutorial on Lynda.com
- Syncing video and audio tutorial
- Alas Media
- Alas Media’s Flickschool
- Alas Media Wiki
- InqScribe Transcription Software
- Convert Stereo to Mono using Audacity
- Incompetch (Royalty Free Music)
- VideoBlocks (stock video and audio files)
Due Next Week
- Update on the status of the assignment
- 4×6 prints of your personal project with the envelope