Good progress on the production book and the first assignment. I am every excited about seeing the final results next week.
If you have any issues, concerns or just desire some clarification on some point please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me.
Due Next Week:
- Be prepared as a team to present your images and give a presentation on your work on the project.
- Bring a complete and bound copy of your production book for the instructor. The production book should include a delivery memo, final invoice, copies of the model releases and a written assessment by the DRM on the overall performance of the team and individuals on the assignment. (I will send you a format for the eval in a couple of days).
- Upload the images for the assignment by September 21 at 8 pm. The images should be jpegs. No Tiffs or PSD files.
- Personal Project – if your project has been approved send me images via e-mail, dropbox or FTP by September 21 at 8 pm.
- Carefully review the criteria for the assignment from the previous post to ensure that you have met all the demands of the assignment.
- Drew Dudley – Everyday Leadership
- Simon Sinek – How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- David Ariely – What Makes Us Feel Good About Our Work