Part I. Multimedia Assignment – Active Senior & Working with their Hands
- Find subject and location for interview & shoot based on the focus a subject over the age of 65 who uses their hands in a creative or athletic way.
- Besides the story arc of what serves as their passion, work on finding a story of how they experience their art, craft or sport.
- Conduct a pre-interview and create a rough outline of the 3 key points of interest that you wish to make the focus of your 2-minute multimedia piece.
- Create an extensive shot list of storyboard based on your pre-interview and your research of the subject.
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Conduct an audio interview with one of your team mates and submit edited audio files and e-mail me a 30 second clip. Upload the edited clip to the Dropbox folder with the name of the DRM for the assignment.
- The license should include first time use for web
- The budget you have to work with on this assignment is just $600
- The deadline for this is October 27th at 6pm.
Part II. Personal Project
- Continue to to submit 2 or more images to me via e-mail or dropbox. Catch up if you are behind.
What is due next week:
- A draft of the production book
- A 5 minute presentation of your author shot.