We are nearing the mid-term. We’ll be moving from editorial assignments to commercial assignments through the rest of the term, which will allow us to expand on the work done for pre-production and the production books themselves.
I will e-mail you the user name and password for the Vimeo account. So, you should have uploaded your finished multimedia piece which will be due a week from this coming Sunday.
Continue to work on your personal project and be prepared to update your status on it this coming Monday.
To improve the quality of the audio, you might consider using the Levelator and Audacity Program below. I have included tutorials to use these applications to improve your audio with little fuss.
- Syncing video and audio tutorial
- Alas Media
- Alas Media’s Flickschool
- Alas Media Wiki
- InqScribe Transcription Software
- Convert Stereo to Mono using Audacity
- Incompetch (Royalty Free Music)
- VideoBlocks (stock video and audio files)
- Audacity Audio Editing Software (free)
- The Levelator (free)
- Levelator Tutorial
- Compressor and Equalization in Audacity Tutorial
- Reducing Noise in Audacity
- Cutting and Pasting in Audacity
- Reduce Noise in Final Cut Pro/Soundtrack Pro