Part I. Multimedia Assignment – Active Senior & Working with their Hands
- Find subject and location for interview & shoot based on the focus a subject over the age of 65 who uses their hands in a creative or athletic way.
- Besides the story arc of what serves as their passion, work on finding a story of how they experience their art, craft or sport.
- Conduct a pre-interview and create a rough outline of the 3 key points of interest that you wish to make the focus of your 2-minute multimedia piece.
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- The license should include first time use for web
- The budget you have to work with on this assignment is just $600 + expenses
- The deadline for this is March 8th at 6pm.
Part II. Personal Project
- Answer the following questions
- What do you photograph?
- Why do you photograph what you do?
- What do you feel what you are making photographs of the type you are passionate about?
- What do you want people to feel about your best work?
What is due next week:
- A draft of the production book
- A presentation on the subject for the multimedia piece.