Part I: Editorial Assignment
- Amend docs based on comments in class today (estimate, schedule, equipment list, etc)
- Shoot and edit images and submit 20 selects on USB disk w/delivery memo.
- Submit Project bible and include final invoice, delivery memo and project assessment. (DRM)
- Write a blog entry describing your personal experience on the project and what you learned and experienced. If you were the DRM on this project, include a diptych of the environmental portrait and a food image in your entry.
- Write 3 multiple answer questions based on the article listed below. Include four possible answers and please indicate which is the correct answer.
Welcome to the the Spring 2012 Session of the Working Photographer II course. I am looking forward to collaborating with you in the coming weeks to develop your careers as professional photographers. Please utilize this sight as a reference and as a resource for all the things that we discuss and work on in class.
Part I. Editorial Food Assignment
- Find subject and location for shoot
- Compile and complete production docs (schedule, crew roster, estimate, shot list, equipment inventory)
- Prepare for production presentation (DRM and PC)
- Include sample shot or materials
- Create WordPress blog w/ entry on your role in first editorial assignment (remember to link to WPII Facebook page)
- Write 3 multiple answer questions based on reading material (see below). Please print and include your name on page.
ASMP Business Form Tutorial